Our banking methods come with a number of deposit and withdrawal options, and one of them is GTOptions Visa credit/debit card. Credit and debit cards are the most common payment source not only in binary options trading but also in most business establishments. With the use of a credit card, you can purchase items successfully without having a sweat. That’s why we have incorporated this payment method so that traders can instantly fund their trading accounts in no time at all.
Make prompt payments anytime, anywhere!
The convenience of binary options trading extends to our GT Options payment methods as well. With GTOptions Visa, you can expect the highest level of security and convenience anytime, anywhere. Fund your GTOptions trading account using your smartphone or tablet and begin trading immediately! The entire funding process can be accomplished in a few minutes and you will be instantly notified of any issues with your deposit. Binary options trading are easy-to-use, safe and best of all, lucrative. With GTOptions Visa, we reassure that your banking transactions are handled in a secure manner.
How do I use GT Options Visa as my payment source?
- Log in to your account by entering your account username and password. Proceed to the Banking section. You will find multiple payment methods at the left side of the page, the default selection is credit card.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Click the dropdown list and choose Visa as your payment source.
- Enter your card’s CVV number (the last three digits at the back of your credit card).
- Key in your card’s expiry date by selecting the month and year from the dropdown list.
- Type in the cardholder’s name and your billing address.
- Click the “Deposit” button when finished. For further assistance, you can click the Live Chat icon located at the right side of the deposit page.